When I saw this online I was amazed at the amount of review it had, with the majority of them being positive. I was really curious as to what made it so special, so I decided to research it and make this Alpha Keeper money belt review.
This fanny pack markets itself as more of a travel waist bag for indoor and outdoor use. It appears to be heavy duty and secure.
- Includes RFID sleeves for your passport and credit cards.
- Secure plastic buckle mechanism.
- Slim design.
- Available in other colors and styles.
- Adjustable strap
- The strap extends to up to 70″ to fit your waist perfectly.
- Hidden pocket
- There is a hidden pocket in the back for you store anything you don’t want to draw attention to.
- The bag is made of a fabric that is water resistant nylon so you don’t have to worry about getting caught in the rain and soaking your important documents or money.
- Allows you to stay organized
- It has many pockets and compartments to allow you to sort your stuff easily.
- Waist buckle
- You keep the bag around your waist by clipping the buckle shut.
- The size aspect tends to be a con no matter what fanny pack you are buying. Most with this slim design are considered too small, while others with more room are considered too big. Although the design is slim, it can hold the essentials. Some might prefer this inconspicuous design over a bulkier looking bag.
- A handful of people found this bag hard to maneuver while traveling, saying they had problem easily reaching for their money and documents when they needed them. There were also complaints of having to remove the bag before going through airport security. Some bags are apparently designed differently and can be worn even trough security screenings.
It’s dimensions are as follows, 10.1″ x 5.4″ x 0.2″.
I think the price is reasonable for the product. If the product works for you, as it does for many people, then it is a good deal. It is in the appropriate range for what it is claiming to be.
A higher priced product similar to this one would be overpriced and have not too many advantages over this bag because it has many features.
Alpha Keeper Money Belt Rating
There are very few flaws to be found with this bag. I would definitely recommend it if you are traveling soon and looking for something like this to prepare for your trip.
Of course it can also be used at festivals or special events for whenever you need a hands free way of carrying your money and identification.
If you aren’t carrying a lot of items, or have a backpack for bigger items and just need something for quick access, this bag is an efficient choice.
The added features like the RFID sleeves, hidden pocket, and weather resistant material differentiate this bag from the rest.